12-02-15- Dr. Hildy® – Part 2 – Robert Newton – Electronic Harassment and Legislation
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central,4-6pm Eastern)
CLICK Here to Listen to the full two-hour show on BlogTalk:
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
HOUR 1 AUDIO:
HOUR 2 AUDIO:
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE SLIDE PRESENTATION – CLICK ON FIRST IMAGE to enlarge as Dr. Hildy and her Guest, Robert Newton,
discuss the subject matter on each slide.
Joining Dr. Hildy for Part 2 of the Covert Harassment Series will be returning guest, Robert Newton, to investigate, indepth, the slide presentation from our previous show:
10-28-15- Hr. 1 -Dr. Hildy® and Robert Newton- Electronic Harassment and Legislation – Part 1
Robert was the former organizer of Freedom From Covert Harassment and also a former Naval Audit Service employee and worked at the Washington Navy Yard in Building 219.
Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) is a human rights organization that identifies and networks with victims of organized stalking and remote electronic assaults, educates society about covert harassment issues, and advocates for citizens victimized by covert criminal elements. Mr. Newton fell victim to the same technological abuse that many other Americans face in this country as a result of working for a government agency.
Electronic harassment is the remote manipulation of the body and mind by advanced technologies. It can affect targets in many different and similar ways. Symptoms include: burning sensations on your skin or internal organs, the feeling of pin pricks on various parts of your body, extreme head pains, fatigue on a regular basis, difficulty sleeping, hearing voices, and new, unexplained skin problems.
It is Mr. Newton’s goal to make sure that the targeted harassment of certain individuals will not go unpunished, and that laws are created and enforced to ensure this.
Join Dr. Hildy and her guests this week on One Cell One Light Radio!
~~~~~~~~~SCROLL PAST THE TEXT TO SEE THE IMAGES~~~~~~~~~
One Cell One Light Radio Talking Points
October 28, 2015 w/ Guest Robert Newton
- Introduction: Hi, my name is Robert Newton, I am a former organizer of Freedom from covert Harassment in the Washington DC Area.
- A majority of our meetings were held in Arlington, Virginia
- A majority of our meetings were held in Arlington, Virginia
- I am also a former Naval Audit Service employee and worked at the Washington Navy Yard in building 219. This agency houses illegal and unethical NCIS server rooms in order to track, assault, and harm innocent civilians.
- I fell victim to the same technological abuse that many other Americans face in this country as a result of working for a crooked government agency.
- While pursuing Federal Charges against the Department of the Navy and retaining big names in the industry such as Integrative Health Systems, I came across local and State legislation to address this criminal technology used by greedy government agencies and corporations.
Protections against Fraud which has no statute of limitations in this area include:
- Code Ann. § 8.0l-243(C) (fraud and foreign objects) and § 8.01-229 (incapacity).
- HB 53 2010 Session – Unlawful use of Human Tracking Devices Civil Penalty of $500 payable to the Virginia Literary Fund for each criminal violation.
- Illegal to permanently or semi- permanently implant a tracking device inside the body, skin, teeth, hair, or nails of a person in order to track, locate, following, or assist in following someone.
- SB 1255 2009 Session – Radio frequency identification systems; suppliers of consumer products to affix to product, etc.
- “An RFID reader or system shall only be used to store, encode, or track RFID tags attached to a consumer product that is listed in the inventory of that supplier as not purchased, except for product returns, recalls, or for warranty purposes. In addition, with certain exceptions, the measure prohibits any person from knowingly using an RFID reader remotely to access, read, obtain, memorize, or store personal information encoded on or in an individual’s identification device without the permission and prior consent of the authorized user and with the intent to defraud the authorized user, the issuer of the identification device, or a supplier or to use the information in furtherance of identity theft.” (SB 1255) 2009
- Violations are punishable as a Class 1 misdemeanor.”
- Proposed Maryland HB 1401 2008: Prohibiting an employer from requiring, coercing, or compelling an employee to undergo the subcutaneous implantation of a Radio Frequency Identification chip; providing that a violator is subject to civil penalties; authorizing the Attorney General to bring civil actions; providing a civil cause of action for a specified employee; authorizing the recovery of actual and punitive damages, injunctive relief, and litigation costs; etc.
- Proposed HB 588 2011 Session: Prohibiting the use of a device to read personal identifying information from a radio frequency identification chip of a radio frequency identification document or credit card to commit identify theft; changing definitions; and defining terms.
- John Hopkins University recently got sued for illegal and unethical human experimentation and medical fraud.
- GW Hospital who lost its ranking on US world news and report is another University who is participating in this type of illegal activity through the Navy’s BUMED program.
- California SB 362 2007: State Senator Joe Simitian (Dem Palo Alto) announced today that Governor Schwarzenegger signed his Senate Bill 362, which would prohibit employers and others from forcing anyone to have a radio frequency identification (RFID) device implanted under their skin. The bill will go into effect on January 1, 2008.
This technology has a negative impact on our society in the sense that it gives criminals the upper hand in stealing from US Citizens and destroying our economy, civil and constitutional rights only until they get caught and then use National Security as an excuse to try and escape their crimes.
Thanks to the efforts of IHS and Dr. Hildy, we are one step ahead of the crooks who are utilizing this technology for greed and who think they are above the law.
=====See images Left to Right – CLICK on the first image to enlarge in the Gallery —
then hit > at the right-hand side of the gallery
to move to the next image =====
ColumbiaInvestigations – ScanInfoLetter- 11-2014
Posted on December 2, 2015, in Advanced Resonance Patch Test - IHS, Big Things From A Tiny World - Nano, Biological Systems Monitoring, Brain Chips, Brain Implant Remote Sensing, Brain Implants, Covert Harassment, Drones, Environmental Stress Factors, Lasers, MIcrochips, Nano Arrays, Nano Satellites, Nano Sensors, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology, Nasal Sensors, Neural Dust, Pill Camera, Pineal Gland, Radio Pharmaceuticals, Radio Pharmaceuticals, Remote Sensing, Remote Signal Implants, RFID Chips, SMART Everything - Tracking, Uncategorized and tagged DNA, Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, Dr. Hildy, Far Infrared, Freedom from Covert Harassment, From the desk of Dr. Hildy, Hildegarde Staninger, Human Tracking Devices, Illegal bodily assault, Integrative Health Systems, Nanoscience, Nanotechnology, VA HB53-2010. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.